A professional graphic design, can work wonders for elevating the reputation of a Company and creates the right impression of the site in the minds of its prospects whether it is for a logo, a brochure, or a campaign flyer.
The Freebird houses graphic designers, illustrators, logo designers and powerful professionals for providing top notch graphic designing solutions. Our talented team can get your site graphics as well as the design layout of the brochures in perfect harmony with the image of your Company. We use our creative instincts and best utilize resources to provide impeccable designs.
Additionally graphic designers we house provide us advantage in serving mobile app and game clients with beautiful UI/UX.
Comprehensive list of our Graphic designing services:
· Mobile UI
· Logo designing
· Business Identity
· Greeting cards
· Newsletter designing
· PDF (EBook designing)
· Packaging Design
ABOUT MOBILE UI/UX
Mobile user interface refers to the look and feel of the menu system on mobile device screen and how the menu responds to various types of input on the keypad or screen and how the software deals with all these – all these aspects accumulatively refers to mobile user interface or mobile UI. Mobile user experience typically refers to the user friendliness of the device and how it addresses the user’s perceptions and typical user specific attributes. User interface and user experience combined together constitute the key elements of the relation between the user and the device. A good user interface is optimized to provide variety of user friendly attributes corresponding to user experience and helps to optimize the features of the device and overall efficacy to a great extent.
Key Elements of Mobile UI/UX to provide best experience are :
· Including interface features that are relevant for business apps
· Focusing on aspect of minimalistic Touch
· To offer interface features that let the users change their preferences and settings
· Enable user specific navigation through apps
· Maintaining visual consistency with other touch points and interfaces
· Incorporate both portrait and landscape aspects of design to accommodate versatile design and page view
· Limited input for only essential fields in filling forms by the user